Friday, August 17, 2012

Does your head ever spin from thinking about a problem too much?

My computer is just staring at me blankly this morning. I have about 12 thoughts going through my mind this morning. Most of them are problems requiring a solution by next Tuesday. The most pressing is: how am I going to grade my class this year. I want to do standards based grading but my last forray into it was an epic failure. I know what I want to do but I cannot communicate it through Infinite Campus easily. 
You will also notice the 12 tabs open on the browser, I am also looking for a way for students to create an e-portfolio on an iPad. Again this is fruitless. I know what I want but I don't think it exists. I have a feeling like I am getting no where fast and my head hurts from our PA system emminating high frequency sounds for long periods of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment