Thursday, September 20, 2012

What to blog about on the second block day?



So today is basically a repeat of yesterday so I always struggle with blog or not to blog. I have a few thoughts today. First, the iPads in class have gone extremely well. The students are engaged and always looking how to different things. They are collaborating and helping each other. I even heard a student say: "I didn't think I would like the ipad but now I want one." It really has been a welcome tool.
Second, I have been surprised by the creativity in solving problems. The second picture is of a group using different colored lengths of yarn with a time with video to track their car for 10 seconds. I am curious to see their distance versus time graph. Lastly, the Go Cougar Kart project is going well. I am 2 scooters away. My dad is helping me figure out the frame from conduit.

No comments:

Post a Comment