Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Day 20

Day 20

We started the day by building our ice cream containers. We talked about insulation. I somehow think they got that memo. We ended the day by building catapults and playing with them.

This is how they change the street lamps here. You can tell there is no OSHA.
Got to ride in the little old man's cab again today.
This is the clearest it has been here. The mountains look closer.


So this is the closest city to the school. It's Changping. It has a good downtown feel to it.


I had never seen the inside of these until now.


Ate at porridge jieahu (can't spell it) again. It's a chain so I knew what I was getting. It was either this or Big Pizza. I was hungry for dumplings and onion bread.
This reminded me of Coach Leek.
Saw a side car on the way home. It looked fun.
The dorm is also home to some geckos.

No comments:

Post a Comment