Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Day 21

Day 21

This is the last day I have to work! The day was supposed to be easy but the camp wouldn't give up without a fight. The other 2 teachers woke to a backed up toilet at 4am. They evacuated to their classrooms. We are headed back to the city tonight, then the Great Wall tomorrow. I discovered that someone put the dry ice, that was supposed to come in the morning, in the freezer and moved the ice cream we had setting into the fridge. I was slightly upset because this was the student's final product.
 Here is the 5C's we focused on with the chinese words in pinyin. I managed to learn those.
 Here is a students container that was slick and looked like the Stanley Cup. He was so proud.
 We had one parent for our presentations.
 Here is my third week crew.
 Another awesome day. It was hot but not as humid.
 I spotted this by the toll booths on the way home. Cone advertising.
 This is Amy and Daisy. They ate lunch with us all week and I thought they were cute. I got choked up when Amy's dad picked her up. She had the best smile and I couldn't wait to see my girls.
 This is how they wait for rides in Beijing.
 I went back to the steak place in the mall to fuel up for the great wall.
 Spotted these steamers. I am going to need some when I get home to cook dumplings.
 Fitting that Kung Fu Panda was on.


No comments:

Post a Comment