Friday, July 28, 2017

Day 12

Day 12
Hump Day
I started to develop a theory about China. It plays with your emotions. The high are very good and lows are bad. I realized that is the yin and yang working. You have to try for a balance and remember that.


These are some of the drawings of the kids did of their friends. I found it cool most of them drew camp friends. They also drew the kid with the lipstick. He ended putting some lipstick on his forhead like Harry Potter. They still laughed at that.


This kid was goofy but won every design challenge. Above is his spaghetti bridge that held a large 2.5 liter bottle of water.

The TAs are getting worn out. They are with kids 24/7. I would be worn out also.
We headed down the subway again. The amount of people is crazy. Of course we hit rush hour which lasts until 10pm.

We found a cool BBQ place in the mall with grills on every table. It was a do it yourself place but we had a personal chef. I can't imagine why we weren't allowed to do it.
I thought of Winter and Indi with all the handles. They love American Ninja Warrior. They could have swung from these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment