Friday, July 28, 2017

Day 14

Day 14
I am so excited to be leaving and going to Beijing. I chickened out of taking a shower knowing I would get a good one in the evening. My bag was packed by 7am. 
 Started the day by making planes out of extra foam we had.
 Had to take a picture of my llama shirt and RayBans I picked up at the Pearl Market.
 This is my two girls. The one on the right is Mary. She grew a ton this week. She went from being shy and crying about not being included in her group to more confident and talkative.
 The parents and pictures makes me smile.
 End of camp selfie. We look so happy.
 This is a picture of the golden ticket.

 So before I left camp, Mary wanted to be we chat friends. This is one of her posts. She also messaged me and said good night.
 Dinner was a success for me but a fail for Danielle. I had fried dough with fried steak and chicken dumplings. We had DQ Oreo blizzard for dessert.
Before I left for China I didn't pay much thought for lost in translation but after being here for a while I get it. This is proof that some things don't mean the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment